Sunday, July 19, 2009

MY PAINTINGS!!! -2

Oh.... finally i got some appreciations for my paintings.... may be my painting skill is improving or is it that u people were just being nice??!! ( anyhow, it s your fault, I'm not gonna stop publishing my paintings now :D )

You know, i have never been quite appreciated for my painting skills ( oh wait, i have never been appreciated for any of my skills....:( hey don't say that i wouldn't be having any skills... i DO HAVE many skills... like.. like.... it s just not coming in my mind right now, but i do have, remember it, I DO HAVE!! )

Only reason(i hope it s the only reason!) my paintings are not that much appreciated in my family is that my elder sis lopa is such a wonderful painter( now DO NOT go and check out her paintings at http://i-try-to-paint.blogspot.com/).
(I'm such a wonderful promoter of your blog lops, ain't i? ;p)

OK, so here s one of my paintings, i gifted it to my two best friends!! ( don't say it a cheap alternative to gift!! it may have been sold in lakhs and crores if only i had put it for sell, you never know!!! ;p)


guess who is this?? OK stop, don't guess, she is aishwarya!! now see aishwarya in the sketch rather then seeing the sketch and trying to figure out who she is ;p
i sketched it 3 years back...


This one of my favourites, not artistically, but just coz i love cartoons!



What do you learn from this painting? - don't wear to much make up when you are gonna cry!

Oh, i dont know why i sketched this one, really!


4 comments:

  1. Great Paintings Viv.....
    and It is NOT true that noone appreciates your skills !
    I do and all others too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. great n fantastic paintigs yaar...i knw that u r a painter but this much wow u can paint i dnt knw...n whom hav y gifted two paintings???u didnt tell me hn....i want yaar...
    asiya

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lopa
    thanks lops!!! your appreciation always means a lot!

    @asiya
    hm, this proves that u r not keeping enough contact with me!! save these paintings on ur comp n u ll have it!! simple!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dnt want to save i want it from u n plzzz contact nu to bolish j naii..plzz accept dat u didnt tell me dats it..
    asiya

    ReplyDelete