Friday, July 17, 2009

BEGINNER'S LUCK!!!

OK, so finally i m starting with my blog!! blogs, blogs, blogs... i have been hearing a lot about it so thought 'why shouldnt i try my hands at it?' my friends encouraged me to do that, they said u have so many things to share with people, so you should do blogging!! (I think it was just a good way of saying, 'we have been bearing enough with your weird ideas n talking! now go and give it to other people too, why only we should suffer!! n may be we would have some relief here! i understand evrthing guys :p)

I dont know how this would go and what would i write.... only time will tell. Beginning is looking bright but than there's always beginner's luck, in which i firmly believe( the alchemist!!)

To give my intro, i'm just a normal guy..(ok, ok!!a medical student cant be a normal guy-they r all bookworms, i cant deny that completely...) but then i cant say myself a normal medical student too coz my medico freinds would kill me for saying myself that!! so........ i dont know how to describe me!!!

I hope you ll get to know me somewhat as i keep on writting about my life in this blog..........

4 comments:

  1. awww.. medicine.. that was sdfsdfljs HARD!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz dnt bother others by ur ideas ha ha ha...
    asiya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a surprise....
    I never knew medical students have this much time, even when they are preparing for USMLE !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @karez
    yes buddy that s hard.......... u know they say medical field is like a public toilet, people standing out are eager to get in and people inside are dying to finish and come out! :)

    @asiya
    yar it s good 4 u, u ll b bothered that less! ;p

    @lopa
    all work and no play makes vivek a dull boy!!! thoda time pass to chalta hai yaar.........

    ReplyDelete